Guest Blogger: Michael Charest
This past week, I enjoyed a great teleclass with many of you from ICFNE, and I am very much looking forward coming to the wonderful city of Boston and seeing a lot of you in May!
One of the topics we covered was what it really takes to create a thriving business! And, what sets apart coaches who are making $500k/yr versus under $100k/yr.?
Here are 5 critical success factors we discussed in order to achieve the bigger dollars:
1) Have a specialized WHO, WHAT, and HOW you serve clients. The most successful coaches usually have a narrow and deep niche instead of broad and general.
2) Deliver Measurable Results. For example, weight loss and financial goals are easy to measure and people love to see tangible results and will usually pay a higher dollar for them.
3) Offer significant products and services. I call these “whopper” products. They offer tremendous value and price tags of $10K, $15K, $20K, and above and go beyond trading time for dollars.
4) Have a great team! It is difficult (and darn near impossible) to earn $500k/yr on your own in coaching. Having the right people to support your efforts will allow your business to grow to new levels beyond what you can do on your own.
5) Manage your time beautifully. Successful coaches have learned to do the right things at the right time.
Along with this list of critical success factors, I want to offer you a complimentary time management module that goes into the specifics of time management. I call this the “Formula”. It is a systematic blueprint that tells you how to spend your time for maximum business growth! The Formula will answer all of the questions we have heard from small business owners across the country: How do we spend our time growing our business? How much time do I spend? How do I reach out to others? How many times do I follow-up? Are there fundamental steps to get started, then carry on my business-building process to reach my goals? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the module that includes free audio, notes, and example calendar so you can see how to make the most of your time.
Visit Michael Charest’s site, Grow Your Business, Grow Your Life, to learn about upcoming workshops including special pricing for ICFNE members!