ICF New England is proud to have alliances with several local organizations that frequently offer programs and events of interest to our members. Through these alliances, ICFNE members receive a discounted rate for participation and their members recieve a discount at our events and tele-classes.
Visit the websites of the organizations listed below for specific information on their upcoming events.
- When you attend an alliances meeting or tele-class, make sure to tell them you are an ICFNE member and heard they were an alliance!
- If you are visiting one of our events from an Alliance partner, please tell us which organization you are a member of, and we’ll make sure to give you our ICFNE member’s discount! If you register for an event or tele-class online, please make sure to indicate you are have an Alliance membership!
Our Alliance Partners are:
- The American Society for Training and Development, Central Massachusetts Chapter (ASTD-CM)
- The Boston Facilitator’s Roundtable (BFR)
- The Society of Professional Consultants (SPC)
- The Association of Career Professionals – New England (ACPI-New England)
- The Center for Women and Enterprise, Worcester and Boston (CWE)
- The MA Bay OD Learning Group
- The International Coach Federation – Connecticut Chapter and International Coach Federation – New York City
What does this mean for ICFNE members? It means that you can attend Connecticut and NYC chapter events, teleclasses, and meetings for the ICFNE member price. Please check their site periodically to see the exciting events they have to offer.
Let us know if you attend an Alliance Partner’s event and find it particularly valuable. We’d like to share this information with the rest of the ICFNE members.