ICFNE offers unique sponsorship opportunities for businesses to market themselves to an audience of professional coaches and related professionals.
The New England Chapter of the International Coach Federation is one of the largest and most active chapters within the International Coach Federation with 400+ members. The Chapter meets regularly and is a chance for New England’s coaching community to gather and learn from one another. Historically, between 70 – 150 people attend the four live events we hold each season in addition to the Annual Gala which is always the largest event of the year. Our four well-attended teleclasses draw on an international audience. We reach out beyond our membership with emails and newsletters to a mailing list numbering over 1,500 and growing. Programs focus on insightful and worthwhile topics that contribute to our members’ professional development. Meetings feature experts who share their knowledge, experiences, and advice while connecting with our membership. In addition to excellent speakers and programs, we offer a targeted opportunity for companies to show their support of the coaching community, ICF’s mission, and coaching values, while marketing to our audience of active and committed professional coaches, prospective coaches, coaching clients and related professional people.
Sponsorship Opportunities offered include:
- Coach Sponsorships
- Meeting Sponsorships
- Website Sponsorships
- Newsletter Sponsorships
- Conference and Special Event Sponsorships
- All Sponsorships are subject to approval from the ICFNE Board.
- Discounts require pre-payment.
- Policies, provisions and pricing are subject to change and space availability.
- Signs and banners are subject to approval prior to and at each event.
- If you sponsor four or more events, you will receive a 10% discount!
- Are you an ICFNE member? Deduct an additional 10%!
Please contact us for more details.