Click on each of the categories listed below to view the nominees:
- Executive Coach of the Year
- Career Coach of the Year
- Life Coach of the Year
- Business Coach of the Year
- Rookie of the Year
The nominees for EXECUTIVE Coach of the Year are:
Lina Foster, Lina Foster & Associates
- Holds a Graduate Certification in Executive Coaching from the Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology.
- Certified in Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching by The Center for Right Relationship.
- Specialize in working with Senior Executive Teams having developed a unique approach combining assessment, observation, state of the art research, skill building and facilitated conversation to discuss the team’s toughest issues.
Ted Gorski, Get Your Edge
- PCC Certification in process (application currently being reviewed at ICF).
- Coached leaders in 6 of the 7 continents of the world.
- Certified in DISC, Emotional Intelligence, Energy Leadership and Neuro Linguistic Programming.
- 1st book in editing stage called “Leap Into Leadership: Becoming the Leader You Are Destined to Be” and contributing author for the book “Concrete Jungle” Secrets to Survive in Business World”
- Ran first half marathon to model pursuing a stretch goal for my clients.
Rob Greenly, Corporate Physician
- Specializes in coaching physicians and other smart professionals to adapt, thrive, and succeed in their corporate life.
- Draws upon his own senior leadership experience to help his clients succeed as effective managers and leaders.
- Continues to learn and grow-which includes pursuing ICF PCC accreditation-despite twenty years of corporate experience, ten years of coaching work, and a Yale MBA.
- Uses empathy and skills developed from overcoming his own challenges to help clients adapt and expand capabilities in their toughest situations.
- Leads the building of “birthdays in a box” with other Yale alumni, so kids in homeless shelters will be able to celebrate their birthdays.
Angie O’Donnell, 3D Leadership Group
- Co-founded an executive coaching boutique 10 years ago that has touched more than 50 companies and over 500 individuals in most industry sectors in New England.
- Has served as both mentor coach and faculty for two ICF approved professional coaching programs, including the first New Ventures coach certification held in London, England.
- An active participant in establishing Integral Coaches East (ICE), a 25 member learning community of Integral coaches that meets 8 times a year in the Boston area.
- Angie’s firm has established itself as a local diagnostic expert by building a robust and rich toolbox of individual and team assessments that are best-in-class.
- With 2,500 hours of coaching under her belt, she is now preparing the MCC application.
The nominees for CAREER Coach of the Year are:
Suzanne Blake, PCC Blake Coaching and Consulting
- Since 1989 I have successfully coached hundreds of people to enjoy more career and personal fulfillment.
- I was certified by ICF International in 1999 and served as the first certification liaison and CCEU point person for ICFNE with ICF International.
- A media spokesperson for the coaching profession, my work has been featured in news venues including The New York Times, The Today Show, NPR, The Boston Globe, Boston Channel 4 News and Boston’s Chronicle Magazine.
- I volunteer my services to 5 pro bono clients per year, and organizations including JoblessWarriers, State of FLA Department of Juvenile Justice, Special Olympics, Girls Inc.
- I coached a novice film maker to produce the PBS documentary “Irena Sendler Film: In The Name Of Their Mothers”, highlighting the courage of Nobel Peace Prize nominee Irena Sendler.
Joanne Dustin, Career Lost and Found
- Career coach/consultant with over 25 years’ experience in the IT industry
- Founded her private career coaching practice, Career Lost and Found, in 2006. She is a Professional Certified Career Coach, a Certified Coach of Leaders, a member of the Board of Directors of the Society of Professional Consultants a former member of the Board of Directors of the Association of Career Professionals – New England, and a member of the International Coach Federation.
- Has published her first book “Life Beyond I.T: Open the Door … Your Future is Waiting!” and is completing her second book, “Accidental Careers: Following the Road Not Taken”.
- Co-creator of Career Collaborators ®, a unique self-directed employee development program.
- She holds an MS in Organization and Management from Antioch University – New England, and a BS in Management and Computer Science from Franklin Pierce University.
Brianne Krupsaw, The Massage Entrepreneur
- Coaches massage therapists who want to turn their passion for helping others into a profitable and sustainable careers.
- 80% of licensed massage therapists quit the profession in 2-3 yrs after graduating from massage school. Brianne helps them gain the confidence they need to be among the 20% who make it.
- Brianne’s massage career spans twenty-eight years, and her entrepreneurial spirit paved the way for others to follow. She launched on-site massage at concert venues in the SE, established massage for women at Ritz Carlton hotels in Atlanta and managed and developed the Massage Department at Canyon Ranch in the Berkshires.
- Brianne combines her massage experience, seven years as a certified Professional Coach, and depth of experience and knowledge in holistic self-care to assist massage therapists in seeing their work as viable career while staying focused on their personal needs.
Bonnie Petrovich, Bonnie Petrovich Consulting
- Featured on The Wright Job Show (TV) speaking on “Personal Branding.”
- Presented on LinkedIn, Attention-Getting Resumes, and Doing Work You Love! for several career-transition audiences in MA and CT. Designed and delivered webinars on “Personal Branding” and “Staying in the Game” to over 100 attendees.
- Trained over 300 professionals in the last year in career management skills: Resume Building, Interviewing, Networking and Negotiating.
- Serving on ICF-NE Programming Committee and bringing in best-selling author and career coach, Tama Kieves, to speak to the chapter.
- Credentials include M.Ed. in Counseling Psychology, CPC through the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching, Certified Trainer & Group Facilitator.
The nominees for LIFE Coach of the Year are:
A. Michael Bloom, ACC Bloom Coaching & Performance LLC
- Inspiring hundreds of family caregivers and health and human services leaders with practical coping strategies that revitalize careers and save lives.
- Awarded ACC credential from ICF in 2012 and actively contributed to ICF-NE as program committee member.
- Hosting monthly Caregiving Power Hour tele-session with tips, strategies, and group coaching to recharge the energy of family caregivers globally.
- Caregiving tips to avoid burnout published internationally – sites included CNBC, Yahoo Finance, Reuters, and The San Francisco Chronicle – in November 2012 in honor of National Family Caregivers Awareness Month.
- Author of forthcoming book, The Accidental Caregiver’s Survival Guide: Your Roadmap to Caregiving Without Regret, to be published later in 2013.
Kathy Bowen, Kathy Bowen Coaching
- Coach parents for Acton Housing Authority single parent families
- Conduct parent workshops for Community Education, Emerson Hospital in Concord and Boards of Health
- One on One coaching through phone, Skype, FaceTime and soon Teleclasses
- Past President of The Center for Parents & Teachers
- Facilitator for Sages & Seekers Program which matches elders with high school students
Brad Glass, PCC The Road Not Taken
- ICF connection: PCC (2007); ICFNE board member, 2005 – 2008, 2011 – 2013; Volunteer Coach at MA Conference for Women, 2012
- Community connection: “Volunteer faculty coach” and board member, Waldorf School of Cape Cod, 2007 – 2008, 2012 – 2013
- Products: e-book: A Field Guide to Life, Living in Nature’s Image, 2012; TV/radio/workshops on “Thinking for Possibility”
- Coaching philosophy: By bringing nature’s message to the world, reconnect people with their souls and spirits
- Personal philosophy: Curiosity, wonder and gratitude for the mysteries of life and human consciousness
Anne Barry Jolles, PCC Anne Barry Jolles
- Chairperson for the Partnership with ICFNE and Massachusetts Conference for Women 2012 and 2013.
- Coaches people who are motivated to create a life they love and are willing to do what it takes to achieve it.
- Assists groups to identify purpose and meaning, clarify values and vision and then define steps and goals to get them there.
- Creates and offers webinars, e-books and workshops, with the intention of increasing resiliency, resourcefulness and vitality.
- Author of “Rise and Shine Anytime: Simple Questions To Wake Up Your Life” with ICF approved webinars to enhance understanding of concepts.
Alan Seale, PCC Center for Transformational Presence
- Author of 5 books, including Create A World That Works, Intuitive Living, and The Manifestation Wheel. His books are currently published in 6 languages.
- Creator of Transformational Presence Leadership and Coach Training, with graduates now from over 20 countries.
- Serves clients from five continents, including global entrepreneurs, small business executives, NGO directors, coaches, and individuals committed to making a significant difference in their worlds.
- Has presented three times at global ICF conferences (Denver, St. Louis, London), and has been a guest presenter for many regional ICF chapters throughout North America and Europe, including being the opening keynote speaker for ICF Sweden and ICF Romania conferences
- Currently lives in Topsfield, MA
The nominees for BUSINESS Coach of the Year are:
Suzan Czajkowski, ACC MyCommCoach
- As ICFNE’s VP of Marketing for the last 2.5 years, launched the social media marketing program which now hosts more than 250 fans on Facebook and a very active LinkedIn group with 247 members.
- Recently launched the ICFNE Social Media Squad, designed to improve the reach and impact of the ICFNE social media marketing program while also providing members with a way to learn how to use social media for marketing purposes.
- Manages the ICFNE blog which hosts blog posts written by members and presenters, and also blogs regularly about online marketing for the Society for Marketing Professional Services in Boston and on her own blog.
- Coaches entrepreneurs and small business owners to promote their businesses using online marketing tools in an integrated, coherent manner and convey their business services authentically and effectively.
- Certified as a leadership coach through Georgetown University in 2005, ACC certified through ICF, plus a B.A. and M.A. in communication and 20 years of experience working in technology, marketing, and sales.
Star Dargin, PCC Star Leadership LLC
- Focus on middle managers; those who must bridge the gap between vision and implementation
- Integrates and cross pollinate between engineering, project management and coaching
- Supports and believes in abundance; constantly developing coaching businesses and recommending and referring other coaches
- Developed and delivered material to thousands in Project Management, Leadership, Coaching, Women and Leadership, Teams and Communication
- Star Leadership Business of Leadership Coaching and Training since 2000, Elements Newsletter since 2001
The nominees for ROOKIE of the Year are:
Leigh Doherty, Designed Alliance
- GCEC from MSPP in June 2012 and launched my coaching partnership in September 2012
- In my first year I have landed clients in London, Toronto and nationally
- Volunteered as a coach for ICFNE at the Mass Conference for Women, December 2012
- Soon to take the exam to become a certified DiSC Assessor
- Certified Immunity to Change facilitator in February 2012
Mark Dubinsky, Dubinsky Associates, LLC
- Executive Coach
- iPEC Trained Professional Coach
- Energy Leadership Index – Master Practitioner
- Specialize in working one-on-one with CEOs and Business Owners
- Results-focused, peak performance coach
- Business experience: CEO, COO, CFO, CSO, Board Chairman
Elizabeth McGrory, Coach LizzyMc Working Mom Coach
- Mission is to educate Working Mom’s on how coaching can help manage their professional and personal performance. Coaches Working Moms about making the right career and life choices that best suit their needs.
- Manage a blog about Working Mom transition challenges.
- Graduated from CoachU in August 2012.
- An active volunteer for the ICFNE Marketing Team.
- Volunteer coach for local Mom group and selected as a coach for the Massachusetts Conference for Women.