ICFNE is interested in progressive, creative, relevant, educational, and diverse speakers and programs for our members.
We welcome presentations to our membership in the following areas:
- Professional growth and development
- Personal growth and development
- Coaching tools and skills
- Business development and management
- ICF Core Competencies
Our guidelines and criteria for speakers are:
- The speaker does not have to be a coach to be eligible to present.
- The topic must fit into one of the categories listed above
- The speaker is an effective presenter and can engage and sustain audience interest
- The speaker has presented the topic before and can provide feedback and/or testimonials and a video of a portion of an actual presentation
- Content is relevant and customized to the coaching profession and the ICFNE members
- Speakers understand the engagement is not paid
- To maintain the integrity of our meetings we do not permit speakers to “promote, market or advertise” their products or services during their presentation or the meeting.
When a speaker presents at a meeting, we provide an area where he/she is welcome to display any of their professional materials on our Resource Table for our members to review or purchase.
If a speaker leads a tele-class, we will gladly mention any of your upcoming event, offerings, and how to purchase books or products.
If you are interested in being a speaker or wish to recommend a speaker, please fill out the following form:
We thank you for your inquiry and we will reply to your email shortly.