The mission of the Membership Committee is to ensure that the ICFNE members “feel the love” from this organization!
We accomplish this by:
- Greeting participants at each evening meeting
- Leading a Newcomers’ Orientation Table at each evening meeting
- Partnering new ICFNE members with seasoned members in our Ambassadors Program
- Maintaining the Resource Lending Library
- Reaching out to connect with our members via membership surveys, updates in the newsletter, periodic phone calls, etc.
Getting involved in our organization is a wonderful way for you to expand your network and facilitate your own personal growth.
If you would like to support ICFNE through the Membership Team, please send them an email to learn more about the various opportunities available.
By the way, don’t be concerned that getting involved will take tons of your time. No matter which ICFNE committee you volunteer for, you will always be able to tailor your participation to what works best for you and what is most interesting to you!