By getting involved of course…
Your membership is at the core of this experience, and the ICFNE – Membership Committee has some wonderful opportunities for you. Your energy and commitment strengthens this vibrant community, enhances the benefits to its members and advances our membership objectives.
Here are our current volunteer opportunities and below you will find the information to join in on a live Q&A call to learn more.
- Live Event Welcome Volunteers: If you would like meeting and welcoming our ICFNE members we need you as a Live Event Welcome Volunteer. You will be the face of ICFNE at our live events: running the registration table, registering and assisting attendees.
- New Member Ambassador: Remember what it’s like to be the “new kid on the block”? This is your chance to make that transition a great one for new ICFNE members by reaching out and welcoming them into our community and providing information to assist them as they acclimate to our chapter and all that it has to offer.
Volunteer roles for the Enhanced Membership Package (EMP) sub-committee as part of the Membership Committee:
- EMP – ICFNE Speakers Bureau and ICFNE Workshop Leaders and Facilitators List Coordinator: Our Enhanced Membership Package is rolling out more benefits to the membership – in this role you will assist in the development of the website search criteria for potential clients of our ICFNE Regional Speaker Bureau and Workshop Leaders and Facilitators List.
- EMP – ICFNE Speakers Bureau and ICFNE Workshop Leaders and Facilitators List Outreach/Publicity: Have a knack for marketing and speaking to others? As the Outreach/Publicity person for the EMP’s Speaker Bureau and Workshop Leaders/Facilitators List you will use your skills to connect with organizations to promote this wonderful new program to introduce and/or strengthen our ties to New England’s business community.
- Other: Not sure what’s right for you, but want to be involved? We’d be happy to talk with you.
Interested? Questions? Want to learn more?
JOIN THE MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE FOR
A LIVE TELEPHONE CHAT
w/ Lisa Borchetta, ICFNE Board of Directors, VP of Membership
Karen O’Donnell, ICFNE Board of Directors, Member-at-Large, Enhanced Membership Package
To register or for questions, email Lisa Borchetta: