9. We’ve instructed the bartenders to say “Excuse me but I’m going to need to see some ID. You’re way too young and attractive to be of drinking age.”
8. Three words: Wendy. Capland. Karaoke.
7. Since guests and significant others are invited to attend, this is your opportunity to prove to your family that ICF-NE really does exist! (…and that “attending an ICFNE event” isn’t code for “hanging out at Dunkin’ Donuts”.)
6. You’ll see firsthand who wins the annual Life Coach vs. Executive Coach tug-of-war and pillow fight.
5. When the 50th annual awards are televised to a global audience of over five billion people, you’ll be able to say to your great grandchildren, “This is nothing! You should have seen the Second Annual Gratitude and Awards Gala!”
4. Meryl Streep’s agent called and it appears that she is double-booked. Her seat is available.
3. The Doubletree in Westborough has been declared by the Center for Disease Control as a zombie apocalypse safe zone. (Hence, the reduced overnight accommodation rates.)
1. Steve Lishansky & Andrea Novakowski: Hall of Fame inductees. Need we say more?
Register Now for the 2012 Gratitude Awards Gala
Monday, June 18th, 2012
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER