Do you want to contribute to the ICFNE community in a significant way?
Do you want to improve your email marketing skills?
ICFNE is looking for our next EMAIL MANAGER.
If this is you, contact us now!
Operating under the guidance of the VP of Marketing, the ICFNE Marketing Team’s EMAIL MANAGER creates and delivers regular email blasts and monthly newsletters to the ICFNE community.
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing to organize email contributed by Board members and the ICFNE community.
- Create, edit and send emails in Constant Contact on a weekly basis throughout the ICFNE season (September – June).
This role is for you if you want to:
- Contribute clear and timely communications to your coaching community
- Improve your email marketing skills
- Foster your creative eye for email layout and graphics
- Draw on and improve your editing skills
- Start ASAP!
Preferred TECHNICAL skills
- Knows MS Word
- Familiar with using Constant Contact for email marketing and interested in learning more
- Can get around in MS Excel
You can EXPECT to:
- Become proficient in Constant Contact
- Improve your ability to design a newsletter & email blasts
- Spend 1 to 3 hours a week on an email blast
- Spend 4 to 6 hours on the monthly newsletter
- Be supported by the VP of Marketing and other team members. We won’t leave you hanging!
BENEFITS of taking on this role:
As a business owner:
- Learn how to market your business better! You will be able to apply every skill you learn to your own business!
- Expand your email design and writing skills
- Add new skills to your resume, LinkedIn profile and bio
- Take on a collaborative/leadership role (vs. the solo-role we all hold in our own businesses)
As a member of ICFNE:
- Receive abundant appreciation! : )
- Become a key player in the ICFNE marketing process
- Receive a friendly introduction to what is involved with becoming a Board member
- Get to know–and get known by–the coaches involved with the ICFNE Board
- Enjoy the satisfaction of contributing to your local coaching community (and one of the largest ICF chapters in the U.S.!)
- Occupy a front row seat to ICFNE news and happenings
- Participate in special marketing projects like the annual Gala and Mass Conf. for Women
Interested? Please contact ICFNE Marketing