Guest Blogger: Karen Burke
Will I see you for tea, crumpets or a great beer in October?
Have you ever thought about attending an ICF Global Conference?
How about this October in London? What might be the benefits to you? I attended the Florida conference 3 years ago and it was fantastic, so I am going back this fall, and – bonus! – I get to fly to London! Whoo Hoo!
Top Ten Reasons to Journey to ICF’s Global Conference in London:
10. Learning from the pro’s – people who are doing it and have done it on a big scale – created shifts and masters making a difference – they share their ideas in seminars and you get to chat in the halls with them afterwards, splendid!
9. There are a lot of people with really cool accents, you become friends and they host you at future ICF events all over the world. I’m looking forward to hanging with my London coaching pals!
8. People telling stories – of triumph, of success, of rising from the ashes – you will shed a tear or two and your heart will be opened, guaranteed!
7. We are a collective of professionals, spending three days with so many professional coaches is motivating, inspiring and you are likely to have a proud moment or two – being a coach makes a difference!
6. London is very cool! Make the trip and extend it on either side or both, then talk to your tax accountant – much is tax deductible!!!
5. Brene Brown is speaking – think TedTalk Phenom!
4. Learning, learning, learning… there are so many tools, concepts and ideas to infuse your practice with excitement and connect you with new resources for your clients.
3. London might not be known for food – but sightseeing, tea and beer – you are totally covered!
2. Early bird pricing ends August 1 – so decide soon to journey to London!
And the #1 reason to attend the 2012 ICF Global Conference in London? This will be an adventure!
Hoping to see you there!
Karen Burke, PCC
Mobius, Business Leadership Coaching for Women in Science & Technology
ICF-NE Board Member at Large
ICF Global Alliance Partner