Would you like to be able to reach out to the ICFNE coaching community to:
- Get input on a client situation or problem you’re encountering in your coaching?
- Hear various viewpoints and ideas from other coaches on some coaching-related topic?
- Share a resource you’re finding particularly useful?
- Get recommendations for resources you are seeking?
- Let other coaches know about events you’re offering or books and articles you’ve written?
- Share the news about recognition, honors, appreciation or inspiration that you have received?
If so, as a member of ICFNE, you are eligible to join the Yahoo Discussion Group. We encourage you to join the 225+ coaches already in the group. The list is part of ICFNE’s commitment to building a strong coaching community by facilitating member-to-member communication. Participation on the list is limited to members of ICFNE and is voluntary.
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Send an e-mail from the account where you want to receive messages to: ICFNEemail@example.com
- You will receive a “Welcome” message; please read and save it. It has instructions and some tips on e-mail list etiquette.
- Once you sign up, you can change how you get e-mail from the list to either a daily digest (one e-mail containing all the messages sent that day) or Web only, where you will receive no e-mail and can read the messages on the Web page. Instructions will be in the “Welcome” message.
WAYS TO USE THE LIST
- Topic discussions
- Sharing resources
- Personal announcements
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact the list moderator, Ted Behr, by sending an email to: ICFNEfirstname.lastname@example.org.