Communities of Practice (CoPs) provide an opportunity for professional coaches to share ideas and learnings around specific areas of common interest.
- Share best practices and valuable resources
- Identify solutions to common challenges
- Contribute to the highest ideal of your professional community
Note: CoPs are intended for professional development free of individual business promotion.
Current communities of practice
Communities of Practice for the 2020-2021 season have not yet begun. Once the CoPs have kicked off, you can register, obtain meeting details and get a calendar invite from our Events page.
ICFNE point of contact.
Deb Becker, Vice President of Membership firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Season's Communities of Practice
- Teams & Group Coaching
- Executive & Leadership Coaching
- Business Development and Marketing