Serving Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont
The International Coach Federation of New England (ICFNE) is the 11th largest of 147 global ICF chapters. It is one of 14 northeast chapters with almost 600 active members. Formally incorporated as a non-profit organization in Massachusetts in 2001, the chapter is designated to function as a five-region chapter comprised of Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
A Vibrant Community
As ICFNE has matured we have consistently embarked on the process of improving upon our solid foundation. With passionate volunteer leaders and dedicated chapter members, ICFNE has established governance structures, financial stability, a broad reach and stellar reputation. ICFNE continues to evolve as the premier professional coaching association in New England. A vibrant community of coaches and associates, ICFNE remains committed to engaging professional coaches for professional development and network support. The mission of the chapter as stated in its by-laws consist of the following goals:
- To provide a forum for professional development and preservation of integrity among coaches in New England. In accordance with ICF’s core purpose, the purpose of ICFNE is to lead global advancement of the coaching profession. ICFNE is a non-profit individual membership organization formed by regional professionals who practice, teach and/or research coaching. Our envisioned future is that coaching is an integral part of society and ICFNE members represent the highest quality in professional coaching;
- To broaden public awareness and understanding of the capabilities and competencies of professional coaches and the benefits of coaching that accrue to their clients;
- To maintain and develop a professional community of quality coaches;
- To provide membership with continuing educational/development opportunities;
- To provide a forum for connecting and engaging the ICFNE membership.
Governed by a Dedicated Board
An elected volunteer ICFNE Board of Directors
ensures that these goals are met by conducting annual strategic planning and monthly board meetings. The Board is enthusiastic and steadfast about the health and stability of the chapter’s future. Additionally, it prides itself in a network of coaches who abide by the ICF Code of Ethics
and who are in continuous pursuit the highest levels of professionalism.
We invite you to get to know us - check out our Events
, Be A Sponsor
, and meet new friends. If you are not yet a member, we encourage you to check out our Member Benefits
and join us!
Welcome to ICFNE!