Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Coaching Fishbowl! 3 Different Coaches - 3 Different Clients - 3 Live and In-Person Laser Coaching
Monday, October 07, 2019, 8:00 AM until 12:00 PM
The Offices of McLane Middleton
300 TradeCenter, Suite 7000
Woburn, MA 01801
ICFNE Live Events
Payment In Full In Advance Only
It is no secret that most of us in the coaching profession are working everyday using borrowed ideas. These often come from conversations with others in the profession, classes and training, experiencing something first hand as the client, or...witnessing live coaching!!!
Here are some great reasons to attend this event:
- You would like to hear what other coaches are “listening for” that you may be missing
- You sometimes wonder, “What would someone else say?” during or after a coaching session
- You are interested in seeing how other coaches create the conversation (Establishing the Agreement, Coaching Presence, Powerful Questions, listening deeply, etc.)
- You could benefit from some fresh coaching ideas / questions / perspectives
- You would like to be coached or support other brave coaches
- You’d like some experience/practice in noticing/naming core competencies at work
Key Learning Objectives:
Learn different techniques, approaches, and methods from ICF credentialed colleagues. Each laser coaching conversation will be debriefed to deepen our learning.
How to Apply to Coach:
Apply to Coach in the Fishbowl!
Do you want to build your presentation and coaching skills by coaching in front of a live audience? Would you like to boost your resume by becoming ICF presenter? Would you enjoy sharing your coaching methods with your colleagues in a judgment-free zone?
If so step right up by sending an email to email@example.com including the following information:
Number of Years in the Coaching Profession
Answers to the following questions:
* What is your experience with laser coaching (15-20 minutes sessions)? (Not a requirement, but helpful.)
* Why would you like to be selected to coach in the Fishbowl? (What do you hope to get from the experience? You get a benefit too! Perhaps you want to practice coaching in front of an audience.)
* How might you see our members benefit from your demo coaching? (i.e. Are there unique skills you use, specific to your niche, that you want to share? Or do you simply like the idea of demo coaching for the sake of learning?)
CCE Units: 3.0 Core Competencies
ICFNE will provide one copy of your CCE certificate when you have met the qualifications for attendance. We are not able to provide additional copies. We recommend you download and print your CCE certificates immediately upon receipt.
8:00 am -- 9:00 am Networking / Breakfast
9:00 am -- 10:30 am Session 1
10:30 am -- 11:00 am Break
11:00 am -- 12:00 pm Session 2
PLEASE NOTE: Registration cancellations must be received in writing at least four (4) business days prior to an event to be eligible for a refund. If you are unable to attend an event and have not cancelled in advance, your payment will not be refunded. To make a change to your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.