Whether you are just starting out or a seasoned practitioner, a network of trusted experts and advisors to structure and manage your practice is invaluable. Knowing where to start can feel daunting for new coaches and figuring out where (and how) to seek out additional support for established coaches can be equally challenging. With the right support, coaches can more easily build an effective practice that allows us to do what we do best—support our clients!
Please join us for a moderated panel, where you can learn from the experts who work with coaches to help you make wise choices in setting up, managing, or growing your practice. You will have the opportunity in breakouts to ask direct questions, and to hear our experts talk about what they have seen that works well for coaching practices and where they might get into trouble along the way.
Please bring your questions! Our panel of experts will include:
- Karen Ceppetelli, Acorn Business Advisors (accounting and tax)
- Matthew Denoncour, Masix Law Firm (legal)
- John E. Dustin, J.E.D. Insurance & Fianancial Service Agency, Inc. (insurance)
- Kelly Etter, EtterOps (virtual business partners - admin and operations)
- John Wolforth, Fix Your Website NOW (web development, ADA compliance, and SEO)
At the end of this session participants will be able to:/p>
- Understand how best to engage and work with service providers
- Get answers to important practice management questions related to legal services, finance and accounting, insurance, and more
Dev Gupta, ACC will moderate this panel. She is a member of ICF New England and has served in key volunteer roles. Dev is the principle of Learning to Be Us.
The session will be recorded and available to registrants after the session, but you must participate in the session live in order to receive any related Core Competency CCEs (if applicable).
CCE Units: Resource Development 1.5, 1.5 Total
Please note: After the session is completed, ICFNE will send you a program evaluation via email. You must complete the evaluation in order to receive your CCE certificate. Live attendance is required for core competency credits. We recommend you download and print the email containing your CCE certificate immediately upon receipt as we are not able to provide additional copies.